An Integrated Approach to Musical Literacy. Hinshaw Music. Instruction. Softcover Audio Online. 48 pages. Hinshaw Music #HMB270. Published by Hinshaw Music (HL.234472).
- Artist: Eileen Baldwin
- Instruments: Choir, Vocal
- Format: Softcover Audio Online
- Genre: Instruction
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Hinshaw Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for A Young Singer’s Journey – Book I, 2nd Edition then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for A Young Singer’s Journey – Book I, 2nd Edition?
- Why buy A Young Singer’s Journey – Book I, 2nd Edition sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for A Young Singer’s Journey – Book I, 2nd Edition is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on A Young Singer’s Journey – Book I, 2nd Edition sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out A Young Singer’s Journey – Book I, 2nd Edition sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get A Young Singer’s Journey – Book I, 2nd Edition Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
James Westman (born September 16, 1972) is a Canadian baritone known for his interpretation of the Verdi, Puccini and bel canto operatic repertoire, and particularly his signature role of Germont in La traviata, which he has sung in over 150 performances, with opera companies such as San Francisco Opera, Houston Grand Opera, Pittsburgh Opera, Florida Grand Opera, Graz Opera, Santa Fe Opera, Chicago Lyric Opera, Opéra de Montréal, Los Angeles Opera, Grand Théâtre de Bordeaux, Canadian Opera Company, Boston Lyric Opera, Cologne Opera, Vancouver Opera, English National Opera, San Diego Opera, Dallas Opera, Utah Opera, and Opera Theatre of St. Louis. On January 29, 2011 Westman created the lead role of Sandy Keith In the world premiere of Bramwell Tovey’s The Inventor. In 2017 he played Sir John A. MacDonald in Harry Somers’s Louis Riel for the Canadian Opera Company’s tribute to Canada’s 150th celebrations. As a recitalist, he has performed for the Marilyn Horne Foundation, Aldeburgh Connection, Aldeburgh Festival, Musikverein, Wigmore Hall, Queen Elizabeth Hall, Morgan Library & Museum, Koerner Hall, Carnegie Hall, Saito Kinen Festival in Japan, Stratford Summer Music, British Broadcasting Corporation, and the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Westman first came to attention at the age of twelve when he was the first boy soprano to perform and record Mahler 4th Symphony with Benjamin Zander and the Boston Philharmonic Orchestra in 1984. Westman is regularly featured as the Anthem singer for the Toronto Maple Leafs and numerous other NHL franchises.