Composed by Alan Menken. Arranged by Eric Wilson. Score and full set of parts. Young Concert Band. Ballad, Children, Disney, Movies, Pop. Softcover. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.4001061).
- Artist: Eric Wilson
- Instruments: Concert Band
- Format: Softcover
- Genre: Ballad, Children, Disney, Movies, Pop
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
If you’re looking for sheet music for A Whole New World (from Aladdin) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for A Whole New World (from Aladdin)?
- Why buy A Whole New World (from Aladdin) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for A Whole New World (from Aladdin) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on A Whole New World (from Aladdin) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out A Whole New World (from Aladdin) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get A Whole New World (from Aladdin) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Eric John Wilson (born February 21, 1970) is the former bass player for Sublime (1988–1996) and also bassist for Long Beach Dub Allstars (1997–2002). He was the bassist for the band Long Beach Shortbus, which was composed of several members of Long Beach Dub Allstars and Sublime. Since 2009, Wilson has been the bassist for Sublime with Rome, a musical collaboration between Wilson and singer and guitarist Rome Ramirez.
== Musical career ==
Wilson and Bud Gaugh met in 1979 and later started a punk band called Hogan’s Heroes, later changing their name to Sloppy Seconds (not to be confused with the Indiana hardcore punk band of the same name). In 1988, Wilson introduced friend Bradley Nowell to his long-time friend Bud Gaugh, and the three of them went on to form Sublime.
After the death of Sublime’s lead vocalist Bradley Nowell in 1996, which disbanded Sublime, Wilson temporarily joined up with 1960s style surf rock band Del Noah & the Mt. Ara Ratfinks, with whom he played the stand-up bass.