Violin Music the Whole World Loves for Two Violins with Piano Accompaniment. Composed by Ernest Chausson (1855-1899). Arranged by C. Paul Herfurth. Willis. Duet. Book Only. 66 pages. Willis Music #8933. Published by Willis Music (HL.415234).
- Artist: Ernest Chausson
- Instruments: Violin
- Format: Book Only
- Genre: Duet
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Willis Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for A Violin Duet Book then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for A Violin Duet Book?
- Why buy A Violin Duet Book sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for A Violin Duet Book is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on A Violin Duet Book sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out A Violin Duet Book sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get A Violin Duet Book Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Amédée-Ernest Chausson (French: [ʃosɔ̃]; 20 January 1855 – 10 June 1899) was a French Romantic composer who died just as his career was beginning to flourish.
Born in Paris into an affluent bourgeois family, Ernest Chausson was the sole surviving child of a building contractor who had made his fortune assisting Baron Haussmann in the redevelopment of Paris in the 1850s. To please his father, Chausson studied law and was appointed a barrister for the Court of Appeals, but had little or no interest in the profession. He frequented the Paris salons, where he met celebrities such as Henri Fantin-Latour, Odilon Redon, and Vincent d’Indy. Before deciding on a musical career, he dabbled in writing and drawing.
In 1879, at the age of 24, he began attending the composition classes of Jules Massenet at the Paris Conservatoire; Massenet came to regard him as “an exceptional person and a true artist”. Chausson had already composed some piano pieces and songs.