Composed by Bob Chilcott. Secular Choral – Upp. Voices. Vocal score. 12 pages. Duration 3.5′. Oxford University Press #9780193415676. Published by Oxford University Press (OU.9780193415676).
- Artist: Bob Chilcott
- Instruments: SSAA choir, a cappella
- Format: vocal score
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: 1 to 2 weeks
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
If you’re looking for sheet music for A Tree of Song then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for A Tree of Song?
- Why buy A Tree of Song sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for A Tree of Song is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on A Tree of Song sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out A Tree of Song sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get A Tree of Song Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Robert “Bob” Chilcott (born 9 April 1955) is a British choral composer, conductor, and singer, based in Oxfordshire, England. He was a member of the King’s Singers from 1985 to 1997, singing tenor. He has been a composer since 1997.
== Early life and early career ==
Chilcott was born in Plymouth. He sang in the Choir of King’s College, Cambridge, both as a boy and as a university student, when he conducted the voluntary Choral Society, which included many singers from other colleges. He performed the Pie Jesu of FaurÃ©’s Requiem on the 1967 King’s College recording.
== Composer ==
Chilcott is well known for his compositions for childrenEEs choirs, including Can You Hear Me?, which he has conducted in the United States, Canada, Australia, Japan, Estonia, Latvia, Germany, and the Czech Republic.