By Tori Amos. Alternative. Piano/Vocal/Guitar (Piano Accompaniment). 13 pages. Published by Hal Leonard Europe (HX.29358).
- Artist: Tori Amos
- Format: Piano/Vocal/Guitar (Piano Accompaniment)
- Genre: Alternative
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Hal Leonard Europe
If you’re looking for sheet music for A Sorta Fairytale then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for A Sorta Fairytale?
- Why buy A Sorta Fairytale sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for A Sorta Fairytale is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on A Sorta Fairytale sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out A Sorta Fairytale sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get A Sorta Fairytale Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Myra Ellen “Tori” Amos (born August 22, 1963) is an American singer-songwriter and pianist. She is a classically trained musician with a mezzo-soprano vocal range. Having already begun composing instrumental pieces on piano, Amos won a full scholarship to the Peabody Institute at Johns Hopkins University at the age of five, the youngest person ever to have been admitted. She had to leave at the age of 11 when her scholarship was discontinued for what Rolling Stone described as “musical insubordination”. Amos was the lead singer of the short-lived 1980s pop group Y Kant Tori Read before achieving her breakthrough as a solo artist in the early 1990s. Her songs focus on a broad range of topics, including sexuality, feminism, politics, and religion.
Her charting singles include “Crucify”, “Silent All These Years”, “God”, “Cornflake Girl”, “Caught a Lite Sneeze”, “Professional Widow”, “Spark”, “1000 Oceans”, “Flavor” and “A Sorta Fairytale”, her most commercially successful single in the U.S. to date.