Composed by Irving Berlin. Arranged by Kenneth Abeling. Jazz, Swing, Broadway, Musicals. Score, Set of Parts. 22 pages. Published by LINCOLN MUSIC PUBLICATIONS (S0.145285).
- Artist: Irving Berlin
- Instruments: Alto Sax,Tenor Sax,Baritone Sax,Soprano Sax,Saxophone Quintet (SATTB or AATTB)
- Format: Score,Set of Parts
- Genre: Jazz,Swing,Broadway,Musicals
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: LINCOLN MUSIC PUBLICATIONS
If you’re looking for sheet music for A Pretty Girl is Like a Melody (for Saxophone Quintet) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for A Pretty Girl is Like a Melody (for Saxophone Quintet)?
- Why buy A Pretty Girl is Like a Melody (for Saxophone Quintet) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for A Pretty Girl is Like a Melody (for Saxophone Quintet) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on A Pretty Girl is Like a Melody (for Saxophone Quintet) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out A Pretty Girl is Like a Melody (for Saxophone Quintet) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get A Pretty Girl is Like a Melody (for Saxophone Quintet) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Irving Berlin (born Israel Beilin; Yiddish: ישראל ביילין; May 11, 1888 – September 22, 1989) was an American composer and lyricist, widely considered one of the greatest songwriters in American history. His music forms a great part of the Great American Songbook. Born in Imperial Russia, Berlin arrived in the United States at the age of five. He published his first song, “Marie from Sunny Italy”, in 1907, receiving 33 cents for the publishing rights, and had his first major international hit, “Alexander’s Ragtime Band”, in 1911. He also was an owner of the Music Box Theatre on Broadway. It is commonly believed that Berlin could not read sheet music, and was such a limited piano player that he could only play in the key of F-sharp using his custom piano equipped with a transposing lever.”Alexander’s Ragtime Band” sparked an international dance craze in places as far away as Berlin’s native Russia, which also “flung itself into the ragtime beat with an abandon bordering on mania.” Over the years he was known for writing music and lyrics in the American vernacular: uncomplicated, simple and direct, with his stated aim being to “reach the heart of the average American,” whom he saw as the “real soul of the country.” In doing so, said Walter Cronkite, at Berlin’s 100th birthday tribute, he “helped write the story of this country, capturing the best of who we are and the dreams that shape our lives.”He wrote hundreds of songs, many becoming major hits, which made him famous before he turned thirty. During his 60-year career he wrote an estimated 1,500 songs, including the scores for 20 original Broadway shows and 15 original Hollywood films, with his songs nominated eight times for Academy Awards.