Composed by Melissa Dunphy. Triduum/Three Days, 21st Century, Confession/Forgiveness. MorningStar Music Publishers #50-3416. Published by MorningStar Music Publishers (MN.50-3416).
- Artist: Melissa Dunphy
- Instruments: SAB choir and piano
- Format: N
- Genre: Triduum/Three Days, 21st Century, Confession/Forgiveness
- Lead Time: 1 to 2 weeks
- Publisher: MorningStar Music Publishers
If you’re looking for sheet music for A New Heart then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for A New Heart?
- Why buy A New Heart sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for A New Heart is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on A New Heart sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out A New Heart sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get A New Heart Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Melissa Dunphy (born 1980) is an Australian-American composer of classical music. She is most notable for the Gonzales Cantata, a 40-minute choral piece in Baroque style that sets the text of the parts of the dismissal of U.S. attorneys controversy hearings in which former Attorney General Alberto Gonzales testified. It was featured on the Rachel Maddow Show in 2009; Maddow described it as “probably the coolest thing you’ve ever seen on this show.” Dunphy completed her doctoral degree at the University of Pennsylvania in 2014. Dunphy is the composer-in-residence for the Saint Louis Chamber Chorus, for which she has composed several a cappella choral works since her appointment in 2015.
== Gonzales Cantata ==
Conceived while Dunphy was at West Chester University of Pennsylvania, the cantata has a libretto taken entirely from the transcript of the Gonzales hearings, which Dunphy found dramatic. Because Dunphy wished to highlight the fact that the Senate Judiciary Committee was made up entirely of men, with the exception of Dianne Feinstein – and also because there are more female opera singers than male – she reversed the genders and cast sopranos as Gonzales and as the male senators. Orrin Hatch is an alto, because he was more sympathetic to Gonzales and it needed “a different vibe”; Feinstein is a male tenor.