A Border Ballad Op. 110a. Composed by Vagn Holmboe. Music Sales America. A Cappella, Classical. Vocal Score. Composed 2002. Edition Wilhelm Hansen #WH29152. Published by Edition Wilhelm Hansen (HL.14015139).
- Artist: Vagn Holmboe
- Instruments: Choral
- Format: Vocal Score
- Genre: A Cappella, Classical
- Lead Time: 2 to 3 weeks
- Publisher: Edition Wilhelm Hansen
If you’re looking for sheet music for A Lyke-Wake Dirge then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for A Lyke-Wake Dirge?
- Why buy A Lyke-Wake Dirge sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for A Lyke-Wake Dirge is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on A Lyke-Wake Dirge sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out A Lyke-Wake Dirge sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get A Lyke-Wake Dirge Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Vagn Gylding Holmboe (Danish pronunciation: [ËEvÉEwËn ËEhÊElmËEpoË], 20 December 1909 EE 1 September 1996) was a Danish composer and teacher who wrote largely in a neo-classical style (Rapoport 2001).
== Life ==
Vagn Holmboe was born in Horsens, Jutland, into a merchant family of dedicated amateur musicians. Both parents played the piano. His father earned his living as a maker of colours and lacquers at Horsens (Barnett n.d.). The Danish journalist Knud Holmboe was his elder brother.
From the age of 14 Vagn Holmboe took violin lessons. In 1926, at the age of 16, he began formal music training at the Royal Danish Academy of Music in Copenhagen on the recommendation of Carl Nielsen.