Composed by Stephen Sondheim (1930-). Vocal Score. Broadway. 152 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.312152).
- Artist: Stephen Sondheim
- Instruments: Piano/Keyboard, Vocal
- Format: N
- Genre: Broadway
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
If you’re looking for sheet music for A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum?
- Why buy A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Stephen Joshua Sondheim (; born March 22, 1930) is an American composer and lyricist known for his work in musical theatre.
One of the most important figures in 20th-century musical theatre, Sondheim has been praised for having “reinvented the American musical” with shows that tackle “unexpected themes that range far beyond the [genre’s] traditional subjects” with “music and lyrics of unprecedented complexity and sophistication.” His shows have been acclaimed for addressing “darker, more harrowing elements of the human experience,” with songs often tinged with “ambivalence” about various aspects of life.
His best-known works as composer and lyricist include A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum (1962), Company (1970), Follies (1971), A Little Night Music (1973), Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (1979), Sunday in the Park with George (1984), and Into the Woods (1987). He is also known for writing the lyrics for West Side Story (1957) and Gypsy (1959).
He has received an Academy Award, eight Tony Awards (more than any other composer), a Special Tony Award, eight Grammy Awards, a Pulitzer Prize, a Laurence Olivier Award, and a 2015 Presidential Medal of Freedom. In 2010, the former Henry Miller’s Theater on Broadway was renamed the Stephen Sondheim Theatre; in 2019, it was announced that the Queen’s Theatre in the West End of London would be renamed the Sondheim Theatre at the end of the year. Sondheim has written film music, contributing “Goodbye for Now” for Warren Beatty’s 1981 Reds.