Composed by J. Paul Williams and David Lantz. Sacred Anthem, Christmas. Octavo. 8 pages. Monarch Music #10/2398M. Published by Monarch Music (LX.10-2398M).
- Artist: J. Paul Williams
- Instruments: SATB choir with optional String Ensemble
- Format: Octavo
- Genre: Sacred Anthem, Christmas
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Monarch Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for A Christmas Praise then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for A Christmas Praise?
- Why buy A Christmas Praise sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for A Christmas Praise is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on A Christmas Praise sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out A Christmas Praise sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get A Christmas Praise Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Paul Hamilton Williams Jr. (born September 19, 1940) is an American composer, singer, songwriter and actor. He is known for writing and co-writing popular songs performed by a number of acts in the 1970s, including Three Dog Night’s “An Old Fashioned Love Song” and “Out in the Country”, Helen Reddy’s “You and Me Against the World”, David Bowie’s “Fill Your Heart” and the Carpenters’ “We’ve Only Just Begun” and “Rainy Days and Mondays”. Williams is also known for his musical contributions to films, including the Oscar-nominated song “Rainbow Connection” from The Muppet Movie, and writing the lyrics to the #1 chart-topping song “Evergreen”, the love theme from the Barbra Streisand film A Star Is Born, for which he won a Grammy for Song of the Year and an Academy Award for Best Original Song. He wrote the lyrics to the opening theme for the television show The Love Boat, with music previously composed by Charles Fox, which was originally sung by Jack Jones and, later, by Dionne Warwick.Williams had a variety of high-profile acting roles, such as “Little Enos Burdette” in the action-comedy Smokey and the Bandit (1977) and the villainous Swan in Brian De Palma’s Phantom of the Paradise (1974), which Williams also co-scored, receiving an Oscar nomination in the process. Since 2009, Williams has been the president and chairman of the American songwriting society ASCAP.
== Early life ==
Williams was born in Omaha, Nebraska, the son of Paul Hamilton Williams, an architectural engineer, and his wife, Bertha Mae (née Burnside), a homemaker.His father died in a car accident in 1953, when Williams was 13 years old, after which Williams grew up living with his aunt. As a result, Williams moved to Long Beach, California, with his family and attended Woodrow Wilson Classical High School.