Composed by Conrad Susa (1935-). Christmas, 20th Century. Choral score. 48 pages. E.C. Schirmer Publishing #5066. Published by E.C. Schirmer Publishing (EC.5066).
- Artist: Conrad Susa
- Instruments: TTBB choir, Audience/congregation and (keyboard (piano or organ)) or (keyboard with percussion) or (brass chamber ensemble) or (chamber orchestra) or (full orchestra)
- Format: choral score
- Genre: Christmas, 20th Century
- Lead Time: 1 to 2 weeks
- Publisher: E.C. Schirmer Publishing
If you’re looking for sheet music for A Christmas Garland then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for A Christmas Garland?
- Why buy A Christmas Garland sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for A Christmas Garland is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on A Christmas Garland sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out A Christmas Garland sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get A Christmas Garland Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Conrad Stephen Susa (April 26, 1935 – November 21, 2013) was an American composer. Born in Springdale, Pennsylvania, Susa studied at the Carnegie Institute of Technology and the Juilliard School, where his teachers included William Bergsma, Vincent Persichetti and, by his own claim, P. D. Q. Bach, the fictitious spoof character created by American composer Peter Schickele.From 1959 to 1994, Susa was composer-in-residence for the Old Globe Theater (San Diego, California), where he wrote incidental music for over 200 productions there. In 1988, he joined the faculty of the San Francisco Conservatory of Music, and remained there as a professor of composition until his death.Susa became particularly known for his 5 operas. His 1973 chamber opera, Transformations, set to texts from the poems of Anne Sexton, is one of the most frequently performed operas by an American composer. His other compositions include choral works and incidental music for various plays. His music is published by the E.C. Schirmer Music Company.