Score and Parts. Composed by Clare Grundman. Boosey & Hawkes Concert Band. American, Classical, Contemporary. Full Score and Parts. Boosey & Hawkes #M051656318. Published by Boosey & Hawkes (HL.48006925).
- Artist: Clare Grundman
- Instruments: Concert Band
- Format: Full Score and Parts
- Genre: American, Classical, Contemporary
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Boosey & Hawkes
If you’re looking for sheet music for A Bernstein Tribute then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for A Bernstein Tribute?
- Why buy A Bernstein Tribute sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for A Bernstein Tribute is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on A Bernstein Tribute sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out A Bernstein Tribute sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get A Bernstein Tribute Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Clare (Ewing) Grundman (May 11, 1913 in Cleveland, Ohio – June 15, 1996 in South Salem, New York) was an American composer and arranger.
== Biography ==
He was born in Cleveland and graduated from Shaw High School in East Cleveland in 1930. He then attended The Ohio State University, where he received a bachelor’s degree in Music Education in 1934. For a few years he taught instrumental music in Ohio and Kentucky public schools, but returned to Ohio State in 1937, where he taught orchestration, applied lessons in woodwind instruments, and conducted the band. He received his MA degree in 1940.After finishing his degree he moved to New York. He then studied composition with Paul Hindemith at the Berkshire Music Center, and served as a military musician in the United States Coast Guard from 1942 to 1945.Among his many awards were an Honorary Membership in the Women Band Directors International (1974), the AWAPA award of the National Band Association (1982), the American Bandmasters Association’s Edwin Franko Goldman Memorial Citation (1983), the Sudler Order of Merit of the John Philip Sousa Foundation (1990), and the American School Band Directors Association’s Goldman Award (1992).In addition to his musical accomplishments he co-authored The New York Times’ 1974 Crossword Puzzle Dictionary.Grundman was gay and in a long-term relationship. After his death in 1996, Grundman’s partner survived him for another sixteen years.