Guitar Solo. Composed by Paul Fetler (1920-). Guitar Solo. Classical, Contemporary. G. Schirmer #AMP7516. Published by G. Schirmer (HL.50235820).
- Artist: Paul Fetler
- Instruments: Guitar
- Format: N
- Genre: Classical, Contemporary
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: G. Schirmer
If you’re looking for sheet music for 6 Pastoral Sketches then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 6 Pastoral Sketches?
- Why buy 6 Pastoral Sketches sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 6 Pastoral Sketches is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 6 Pastoral Sketches sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 6 Pastoral Sketches sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 6 Pastoral Sketches Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Paul Fetler (February 17, 1920 – July 7, 2018; born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) was an American composer. He received his bachelor’s degree from Northwestern University and was taught composition by David Van Vactor. Following his bachelor’s, Fetler earned a master’s degrees from Yale, and then accepted a position at the University of Minnesota where he obtained his doctorate. In addition to Vactor, Fetler also studied with Paul Hindemith, Quincy Porter, and Boris Blacher, and taught many composers at Minnesota including Eric Stokes, Donald Keats, Michael Schelle, Stephen Paulus, Libby Larsen, and Carol Barnett. See: List of music students by teacher: C to F#Paul Fetler.
== Compositional style ==
Fetler’s style is atypical of the well-known composers of the 20th century. Fetler’s music, as he has described it, is “the merger of listener and music.” Few recordings of Fetler’s music exist, though in 2009, the Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra released an album of Fetler pieces.