Composed by Dionisio Aguado (1784-1849). Op. 12. Ut Orpheus #CH 85. Published by Ut Orpheus (UT.CH-85).
- Artist: Dionisio Aguado
- Instruments: guitar
- Lead Time: 3 to 4 weeks
- Publisher: Ut Orpheus
If you’re looking for sheet music for 6 Menuets & 6 Valses Op. 12 then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 6 Menuets & 6 Valses Op. 12?
- Why buy 6 Menuets & 6 Valses Op. 12 sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 6 Menuets & 6 Valses Op. 12 is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 6 Menuets & 6 Valses Op. 12 sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 6 Menuets & 6 Valses Op. 12 sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 6 Menuets & 6 Valses Op. 12 Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Dionisio Aguado y García (8 April 1784 – 29 December 1849) was a Spanish classical guitarist and composer of the late Classical and early Romantic periods.
== Biography ==
Born in Madrid, he studied with Miguel García. In 1826, Aguado visited Paris, where he met and became friends with and for a while lived with Fernando Sor. Sor’s duo Les Deux Amis (“The Two Friends”) commemorated the friendship: one part is marked “Sor” and the other “Aguado.”
Aguado’s major work Escuela de Guitarra was a guitar tutorial published in 1825. As of 2011, it is still in print, with Tecla Editions releasing a reprint in 2005. In the Escuela Aguado describes his use of fingernails on the right hand as well as his invention of a “tripodison”: a device that held the guitar and thus minimized the damping effect of the player’s body on the guitar’s back and sides. Aguado’s other works include Trois Rondos Brillants (Opus 2), Le Menuet Affandangado (Opus 15), Le Fandango Varie (Opus 16), as well as numerous waltzes, minuets, and other light pieces.