Composed by Ignaz Joseph Pleyel. Edited by Bernard Herrmann. Violin Duets. Sheet Music. Edition Peters #EP1085E. Published by Edition Peters (PE.EP1085E).
- Artist: Ignaz Joseph Pleyel
- Instruments: 2 violins
- Format: Sheet Music
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: 4 to 6 weeks
- Publisher: Edition Peters
If you’re looking for sheet music for 6 Duets Op. 24 then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 6 Duets Op. 24?
- Why buy 6 Duets Op. 24 sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 6 Duets Op. 24 is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 6 Duets Op. 24 sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 6 Duets Op. 24 sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 6 Duets Op. 24 Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Ignace Joseph Pleyel (French: [plɛjɛl]; German: [ˈplaɪl̩]; 18 June 1757 – 14 November 1831) was an Austrian-born French composer and piano builder of the Classical period.
== Life ==
=== Early years ===
He was born in Ruppersthal in Lower Austria, the son of a schoolmaster named Martin Pleyl. He was the 24th of 38 children in the family. While still young, he probably studied with Johann Baptist Vanhal, and from 1772 he became the pupil of Joseph Haydn in Eisenstadt. As with Beethoven, born 13 years later, Pleyel benefited in his study from the sponsorship of aristocracy, in this case Count Ladislaus Erdődy (1746–1786). Pleyel evidently had a close relationship with Haydn, who considered him to be a superb student.
Among Pleyel’s apprentice work from this time was a puppet opera Die Fee Urgele, (1776) performed in the marionette theater at the palace of Eszterháza and in Vienna.