Vocal Selections. Composed by Harry Warren. Piano/Vocal/Chords; Shows & Movies. Vocal Selections. Broadway. Songbook (softcover). With vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. 68 pages. Alfred Music #0580B. Published by Alfred Music (HL.321930).
- Artist: Harry Warren
- Instruments: Piano/Vocal/Guitar
- Format: songbook (softcover)
- Genre: Broadway
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Alfred Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for 42nd Street – The Broadway Musical For People Who Love Broadway Musicals then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 42nd Street – The Broadway Musical For People Who Love Broadway Musicals?
- Why buy 42nd Street – The Broadway Musical For People Who Love Broadway Musicals sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 42nd Street – The Broadway Musical For People Who Love Broadway Musicals is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 42nd Street – The Broadway Musical For People Who Love Broadway Musicals sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 42nd Street – The Broadway Musical For People Who Love Broadway Musicals sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 42nd Street – The Broadway Musical For People Who Love Broadway Musicals Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Harry Warren (born Salvatore Antonio Guaragna, December 24, 1893 – September 22, 1981) was an American composer and lyricist. Warren was the first major American songwriter to write primarily for film. He was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Original Song eleven times and won three Oscars for composing “Lullaby of Broadway”, “You’ll Never Know” and “On the Atchison, Topeka and the Santa Fe”. He wrote the music for the first blockbuster film musical, 42nd Street, choreographed by Busby Berkeley, with whom he would collaborate on many musical films.
Over a career spanning four decades, Warren wrote more than 800 songs. Other well known Warren hits included “I Only Have Eyes for You”, “You Must Have Been a Beautiful Baby”, “Jeepers Creepers”, “The Gold Diggers’ Song (We’re in the Money)”, “That’s Amore”, “There Will Never Be Another You”, “The More I See You”, “At Last” and “Chattanooga Choo Choo” (the last of which was the first gold record in history). Warren was one of America’s most prolific film composers, and his songs have been featured in over 300 films.