Composed by Enrique Granados (1867-1916). Arranged by Roger Vogel. Flute. Wiltshire Music/Cor Publishing Co. #F110. Published by Wiltshire Music/Cor Publishing Co. (WS.F110).
- Artist: Enrique Granados
- Instruments: Flute & Piano
- Lead Time: 2 to 3 weeks
- Publisher: Wiltshire Music/Cor Publishing Co.
If you’re looking for sheet music for 4 Spanish Dances (Roger Vogel) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 4 Spanish Dances (Roger Vogel)?
- Why buy 4 Spanish Dances (Roger Vogel) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 4 Spanish Dances (Roger Vogel) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 4 Spanish Dances (Roger Vogel) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 4 Spanish Dances (Roger Vogel) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 4 Spanish Dances (Roger Vogel) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Pantaleón Enrique Joaquín Granados Campiña (27 July 1867 – 24 March 1916), commonly known as Enrique Granados, was a Spanish pianist and composer of classical music. His most well known works include Goyescas, the Spanish Dances, and María del Carmen.
== Life ==
Pantaleón Enrique Joaquín Granados Campiña was born in Lleida, Spain, the son of Calixto José de la Trinidad Granados y Armenteros, a Spanish army captain who was born in Havana, Cuba, and Enriqueta Elvira Campiña de Herrera, from Santander, Spain. As a young man he studied piano in Barcelona, where his teachers included Francisco Jurnet and Joan Baptista Pujol. In 1887 he went to Paris to study. He was unable to become a student at the Paris Conservatoire, but he was able to take private lessons with a conservatoire professor, Charles-Wilfrid de Bériot, whose mother, the soprano Maria Malibran, was of Spanish ancestry. Bériot insisted on extreme refinement in tone production, which strongly influenced Granados’s teaching of pedal technique.