Score. Composed by Heinz Holliger (1939-2002). This edition: Saddle stitching. Sheet music. Edition Schott. Classical. Playing score. Composed 1957-1958. 8 pages. Duration 4′. Schott Music #ED9460. Published by Schott Music (HL.49033103).
- Artist: Heinz Holliger
- Instruments: Flute, Harp, Viola, Voice
- Format: playing score
- Genre: Classical
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Schott Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for 4 Japanische Gedichte (1957/58) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 4 Japanische Gedichte (1957/58)?
- Why buy 4 Japanische Gedichte (1957/58) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 4 Japanische Gedichte (1957/58) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 4 Japanische Gedichte (1957/58) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 4 Japanische Gedichte (1957/58) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 4 Japanische Gedichte (1957/58) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Heinz Robert Holliger (born 21 May 1939) is a Swiss oboist, composer and conductor.
== Biography ==
Holliger was born in Langenthal, Switzerland. He began playing the oboe at age eleven, and studied at the conservatory of Bern before taking first prize for oboe in the Geneva International Music Competition in 1959. He studied composition with Sándor Veress and Pierre Boulez.
He has become one of the world’s most celebrated oboists, and many composers (including Olivier Messiaen, Luciano Berio, Elliott Carter, Frank Martin, Hans Werner Henze, Witold LutosŁEawski, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Krzysztof Penderecki, and Isang Yun) have written works for him. He began teaching at the Hochschule für Musik Freiburg, Germany in 1966.
In 1972 Holliger, Maurice Bourgue (oboe), Klaus Thunemann (bassoon), and Christiane Jaccottet (continuo) et al.