Composed by Dusan Bogdanovic (1955-). Arranged by Barry McNaughton. Score. Les Editions Doberman-Yppan #DO 606. Published by Les Editions Doberman-Yppan (DY.DO-606).
- Artist: Dusan Bogdanovic
- Instruments: guitar
- Format: score
- Lead Time: 2 to 3 weeks
- Publisher: Les Editions Doberman-Yppan
If you’re looking for sheet music for 4 Intimations then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 4 Intimations?
- Why buy 4 Intimations sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 4 Intimations is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 4 Intimations sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 4 Intimations sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 4 Intimations Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Dušan Bogdanović (Serbian: Душан Богдановић) (born 1955) is a Serbian-born American composer and classical guitarist. He has explored musical languages which are reflected in his style today: a synthesis of classical, jazz, and ethnic music. As a soloist and in collaboration with other artists, he has toured extensively throughout Europe, Japan, and the U.S. He has taught at the University of Southern California, San Francisco Conservatory, and the Geneva University of Music.
His performing and recording activities include work with chamber ensembles of diverse stylistic orientations: the Falla Guitar Trio; a harpsichord and guitar duo with Elaine Comparone; and jazz collaborations with Anthony Cox, Charlie Haden, James Newton, Milcho Leviev, Arto Tunçboyacıyan, and others. Notably, he is co-credited as a songwriter on Sting’s “Fields of Gold”.
Dušan Bogdanović’s recording credits include close to twenty albums (on Intuition, Doberman, Ess.a.y, M.A. Recordings, GSP and other labels), ranging from Bach Trio Sonatas to contemporary works. Over one hundred of his compositions are published by Bèrben Editions (Italy), Doberman-Yppan (Canada) and Guitar Solo publications (San Francisco).