Composed by Ignacio Cervantes (1847-1905). Arranged by John Gibson. Latin. Score, Set of Parts. 25 pages. Published by JB Linear (S0.64693).
- Artist: Ignacio Cervantes
- Instruments: Flute,Woodwind Trio
- Format: Score,Set of Parts
- Genre: Latin
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: JB Linear
If you’re looking for sheet music for 4 Cuban Dances by Cervantes for flute trio then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 4 Cuban Dances by Cervantes for flute trio?
- Why buy 4 Cuban Dances by Cervantes for flute trio sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 4 Cuban Dances by Cervantes for flute trio is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 4 Cuban Dances by Cervantes for flute trio sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 4 Cuban Dances by Cervantes for flute trio sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 4 Cuban Dances by Cervantes for flute trio Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Ignacio Cervantes Kawanag (Havana, 31 July 1847 – Havana, 29 April 1905) was a Cuban pianist and composer. He was influential in the creolization of Cuban music.
A child prodigy, he was taught by pianist Juan Miguel Joval, later by composer and tutor Nicolás Ruiz Espadero in 1859, and by the visiting American composer Louis Moreau Gottschalk. Gottschalk encouraged Cervantes to study at the Conservatoire de Paris (1866–1870) under Antoine François Marmontel and Charles-Valentin Alkan, where he was awarded first prizes in composition (1866) and harmony (1867). He also performed with Christina Nilsson and Adelina Patti.In 1875 Cervantes and José White left Cuba when warned by the Governor-General: he had found out that they had been giving concerts all over the country to raise money for the rebel cause in the Ten Years’ War. In the United States and Mexico Cervantes continued to raise money by giving concerts until the Pact of Zanjón brought a lull in conflict. He returned in 1878 and left again in 1895 when the Cuban War of Independence started.