Book 2. Arranged by Ben Bolt. Guitar Educational. Baroque, Classical Period and Instructional. Softcover guitar solo book and examples CD. With standard guitar notation, guitar tablature and guitar tab glossary. 44 pages. Cherry Lane Music #6916. Published by Cherry Lane Music (HL.2506916).
- Artist: Ben Bolt
- Instruments: Guitar
- Format: softcover guitar solo book and examples CD
- Genre: Baroque, Classical Period and Instructional
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Cherry Lane Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for 39 Progressive Solos for Classical Guitar – Book 2 then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 39 Progressive Solos for Classical Guitar – Book 2?
- Why buy 39 Progressive Solos for Classical Guitar – Book 2 sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 39 Progressive Solos for Classical Guitar – Book 2 is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 39 Progressive Solos for Classical Guitar – Book 2 sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 39 Progressive Solos for Classical Guitar – Book 2 sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 39 Progressive Solos for Classical Guitar – Book 2 Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
“Ben Bolt” (Roud 2653) is a sentimental ballad with lyrics derived from a poem by Thomas Dunn English. It enjoyed widespread popularity throughout the English-speaking world during the nineteenth century.
== History ==
Thomas Dunn English wrote the poem “Ben Bolt” in 1842 at the specific request of Nathaniel Parker Willis. While he was then an active participant in the New York City literary scene and lived much of his life in New Jersey, English is popularly believed to have written the poem while visiting Tazewell, Virginia on a hunting trip, as claimed by regional folklorists.The poem was published in the New-York Mirror, appearing in print for the first time on September 2, 1843.The most popular musical arrangement of “Ben Bolt” was composed by Nelson Kneass in 1848. A widely reported story is that Kneass produced the song as accompaniment to a play about the recent Battle of Buena Vista, borrowing the music from a German melody. However, a search through Ludwig Erk’s folk song compilation Deutscher Liederschatz produced no songs with similar melodies, and it is much more likely that the tune was an original composition by Kneass.
== Lyrics ==
The poem, which is five stanzas long, describes nostalgic scenes from the life of the anonymous narrator.