Voice and Piano. Composed by Thomas Pasatieri. Vocal Collection. Classical, Contemporary, Portuguese, Spanish. 16 pages. G. Schirmer #ED3431. Published by G. Schirmer (HL.50336620).
- Artist: Thomas Pasatieri
- Instruments: Piano, Vocal
- Format: N
- Genre: Classical, Contemporary, Portuguese, Spanish
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: G. Schirmer
If you’re looking for sheet music for 3 Sonnets from the Portuguese then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 3 Sonnets from the Portuguese?
- Why buy 3 Sonnets from the Portuguese sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 3 Sonnets from the Portuguese is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 3 Sonnets from the Portuguese sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 3 Sonnets from the Portuguese sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 3 Sonnets from the Portuguese Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Thomas Pasatieri (born October 20, 1945) is an American opera composer.
== Life and career ==
Pasatieri was born in New York City, United States. He began composing at age 10 and, as a teenager, studied with Nadia Boulanger. He entered the Juilliard School at age 16 and eventually became the school’s first recipient of a doctoral degree.
Pasatieri has taught composition at the Juilliard School, the Manhattan School of Music, and the Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music. From 1980 through 1984, he held the post of artistic director at Atlanta Opera.
He has composed 24 operas, the best known of which is The Seagull, composed in 1972.