Guitar Solo. Composed by Francesco Molino (1768-1847). Edited by Walter Wilhelm Goetze. This edition: Saddle stitching. Sheet music. Gitarren-Archiv (Guitar Archive). Op. 6. 20 pages. Schott Music #GA 49. Published by Schott Music (HL.49010902).
- Artist: Francesco Molino
- Instruments: guitar
- Format: N
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: 4 to 6 weeks
- Publisher: Schott Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for 3 Sonatas op. 6 then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 3 Sonatas op. 6?
- Why buy 3 Sonatas op. 6 sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 3 Sonatas op. 6 is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 3 Sonatas op. 6 sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 3 Sonatas op. 6 sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 3 Sonatas op. 6 Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Francesco Molino (also known as François Molino) (4 June 1768 – 1847) was an Italian guitarist, violinist, and composer.
== Biography ==
Molino was born in Ivrea near Turin. He often travelled to Spain to give concerts. He was orchestral conductor during 1796–97. In 1820 he settled in Paris, where he lived for the remainder of his life.
His works were largely neglected until the twentieth century, when many of them were republished. Among the best-known are his Three Sonatas, 18 Preludes and Terpsichore (a set of dances), all for solo guitar.