Piano (4 hands). Composed by Edward MacDowell (1861-1908). Edited by Klaus Borner. This edition: Saddle stitching. Sheet music. Edition Schott. Classical. Softcover. Op. 20. 24 pages. Schott Music #ED20995. Published by Schott Music (HL.49019005).
- Artist: Edward MacDowell
- Instruments: 1 Piano, 4 Hands, Piano Duet, Piano Four Hands
- Format: Softcover
- Genre: Classical
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Schott Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for 3 Poems, Op. 20 then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 3 Poems, Op. 20?
- Why buy 3 Poems, Op. 20 sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 3 Poems, Op. 20 is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 3 Poems, Op. 20 sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 3 Poems, Op. 20 sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 3 Poems, Op. 20 Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Edward Alexander MacDowell (December 18, 1860 – January 23, 1908) was an American composer and pianist of the late Romantic period. He was best known for his second piano concerto and his piano suites Woodland Sketches, Sea Pieces and New England Idylls. Woodland Sketches includes his most popular short piece, “To a Wild Rose”. In 1904 he was one of the first seven Americans honored by membership in the American Academy of Arts and Letters.
== Studies ==
Edward MacDowell was born in New York City to Thomas MacDowell, a Manhattan milk dealer, and Frances “Fanny” Mary Knapp. He received his first piano lessons from Juan Buitrago, a Colombian violinist who was living with the MacDowell family at the time. He also received music lessons from friends of Buitrago, including the Cuban pianist Pablo Desverine and Venezuelan pianist and composer Teresa Carreño.