Piano Solo. Composed by Juliette Marie Olga (Lili) Boulanger (1893-1918). Piano Collection. Classical, Contemporary, French. 16 pages. G. Schirmer #ED3210. Published by G. Schirmer (HL.50334850).
- Artist: Juliette Marie Olga (Lili) Boulanger
- Instruments: Piano
- Format: N
- Genre: Classical, Contemporary, French
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: G. Schirmer
If you’re looking for sheet music for 3 Morceaux then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 3 Morceaux?
- Why buy 3 Morceaux sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 3 Morceaux is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 3 Morceaux sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 3 Morceaux sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 3 Morceaux Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Marie-Juliette Olga “Lili” Boulanger (French: [bu.lɑ̃.ʒe]; 21 August 1893 – 15 March 1918) was a French composer, and the first female winner of the Prix de Rome composition prize. Her older sister was the noted composer and composition teacher Nadia Boulanger.
== Biography ==
=== Early years ===
As a Parisian-born child prodigy, Boulanger’s talent was apparent at the age of two, when Gabriel Fauré, a friend of the family discovered she had perfect pitch. Her parents, both of whom were musicians, encouraged their daughter’s musical education. Her mother, Raissa Myshetskaya (Mischetzky), was a Russian princess who married her Paris Conservatoire teacher, Ernest Boulanger (1815–1900), who won the Prix de Rome in 1835. Her father was 77 years old when she was born and she became very attached to him. Her grandfather Frédéric Boulanger had been a noted cellist and her grandmother Juliette a singer.