Composed by Alessandro Grandi. Edited by Wolfgang Furlinger. This edition: Paperbound. Coppenrath Series. German title: Drei Marienkantaten 1700801. Sacred vocal music, Cantatas, Feasts of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Hymns in praise of the Virgin Mary. Full score. 16 pages. Carus Verlag #CV 91.213/00. Published by Carus Verlag (CA.9121300).
- Artist: Alessandro Grandi
- Format: Full score
- Genre: Sacred vocal music, Cantatas, Feasts of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Hymns in praise of the Virgin Mary
- Lead Time: 2 to 3 weeks
- Publisher: Carus Verlag
If you’re looking for sheet music for 3 Marien-Kantaten then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 3 Marien-Kantaten?
- Why buy 3 Marien-Kantaten sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 3 Marien-Kantaten is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 3 Marien-Kantaten sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 3 Marien-Kantaten sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 3 Marien-Kantaten Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Alessandro Grandi (1590 – after June 1630, but in that year) was a northern Italian composer of the early Baroque era, writing in the new concertato style. He was one of the most inventive, influential, and popular composers of the time, probably second only to Monteverdi in northern Italy.
== Life ==
Grandi was born in Venice and spent the first part of his life there, likely studying with Giovanni Gabrieli. He held several posts in Ferrara as maestro di cappella at different cathedrals and academies. In 1617 he won a post at St. Mark’s in Venice, during the time Monteverdi was choirmaster there. Eventually he became Monteverdi’s assistant, and during this time seems to have chosen to write works in some of the smaller forms which Monteverdi was neglecting.