Composed by Alfred Schnittke (1934-1998). Choral. Classical, Collection, Sacred. 12 pages. Sikorski #SIK852. Published by Sikorski (HL.50486104).
- Artist: Alfred Schnittke
- Instruments: Choral
- Format: N
- Genre: Classical, Collection, Sacred
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Sikorski
If you’re looking for sheet music for 3 Geistliche Gesange (3 Sacred Hymns) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 3 Geistliche Gesange (3 Sacred Hymns)?
- Why buy 3 Geistliche Gesange (3 Sacred Hymns) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 3 Geistliche Gesange (3 Sacred Hymns) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 3 Geistliche Gesange (3 Sacred Hymns) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 3 Geistliche Gesange (3 Sacred Hymns) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 3 Geistliche Gesange (3 Sacred Hymns) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Alfred Garrievich Schnittke (Russian: Альфре́д Га́рриевич Шни́тке, Alfred Garriyevich Shnitke; 24 November 1934 – 3 August 1998) was a Soviet and German composer. Schnittke’s early music shows the strong influence of Dmitri Shostakovich. He developed a polystylistic technique in works such as the epic Symphony No. 1 (1969–1972) and his first concerto grosso (1977). In the 1980s, Schnittke’s music began to become more widely known abroad with the publication of his second (1980) and third (1983) string quartets and the String Trio (1985); the ballet Peer Gynt (1985–1987); the third (1981), fourth (1984), and fifth (1988) symphonies; and the viola concerto (1985) and first cello concerto (1985–1986). As his health deteriorated, Schnittke’s music started to abandon much of the extroversion of his polystylism and retreated into a more withdrawn, bleak style.
== Life and career ==
Schnittke’s father, Harry Maximilian Schnittke (1914–1975), was Jewish and born in Frankfurt.