Schirmer Library of Classics Volume 518 Score and Parts. Composed by Giovan Battista Viotti. Edited by Leopold Lichtenberg. String Ensemble. Baroque, Classical, Duet. 16 pages. G. Schirmer #LB518. Published by G. Schirmer (HL.50255410).
- Artist: Giovan Battista Viotti
- Instruments: Violin, Violin Duet
- Format: N
- Genre: Baroque, Classical, Duet
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: G. Schirmer
If you’re looking for sheet music for 3 Duets, Op. 29 then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 3 Duets, Op. 29?
- Why buy 3 Duets, Op. 29 sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 3 Duets, Op. 29 is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 3 Duets, Op. 29 sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 3 Duets, Op. 29 sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 3 Duets, Op. 29 Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Giovanni Battista Viotti (12 May 1755 – 3 March 1824) was an Italian violinist whose virtuosity was famed and whose work as a composer featured a prominent violin and an appealing lyrical tunefulness. He was also a director of French and Italian opera companies in Paris and London. He personally knew Joseph Haydn and Ludwig van Beethoven.
== Biography ==
Viotti was born at Fontanetto Po in the Kingdom of Sardinia (today in the province of Vercelli, Piedmont, Italy). For his musical talent, he was taken into the household of principe Alfonso dal Pozzo della Cisterna in Turin, where he received a musical education that prepared him to be a pupil of Gaetano Pugnani. He served at the Savoia court in Turin, 1773–80, then toured as a soloist, at first with Pugnani, before going to Paris alone, where he made his début at the Concert Spirituel, 17 March 1782. He was an instant sensation and served for a time at Versailles before founding a new opera house, the Théâtre de Monsieur in 1788, under the patronage of the Louis-Stanislas-Xavier, comte de Provence, the king’s brother, whose court title was Monsieur.