Composed by Paul Dessau (1894-1979). Early 20th Century. Breitkopf and Haertel #DV-9010. Published by Breitkopf and Haertel (BR.DV-9010).
- Artist: Paul Dessau
- Instruments: alto voice, tenor voice, piano
- Format: N
- Genre: Early 20th Century
- Lead Time: 3 to 4 weeks
- Publisher: Breitkopf and Haertel
If you’re looking for sheet music for 27 Lieder aus dem Dreistrophenkalender then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 27 Lieder aus dem Dreistrophenkalender?
- Why buy 27 Lieder aus dem Dreistrophenkalender sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 27 Lieder aus dem Dreistrophenkalender is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 27 Lieder aus dem Dreistrophenkalender sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 27 Lieder aus dem Dreistrophenkalender sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 27 Lieder aus dem Dreistrophenkalender Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Paul Dessau (19 December 1894 – 28 June 1979) was a German composer and conductor. He collaborated with Bertolt Brecht and composed incidental music for his plays, and several operas based on them.
== Biography ==
Dessau was born in Hamburg into a musical family. His grandfather, Moses Berend Dessau, was a cantor in the Hamburg synagogue.From 1909, Dessau majored in violin, studying with Florian Zajic at the Klindworth-Scharwenka Conservatory in Berlin. In 1912 he became répétiteur at the Stadttheater Hamburg, the municipal theatre. He studied the work of the conductors Felix Weingartner and Arthur Nikisch and took classes in composition from Max Julius Loewengard. He was second Kapellmeister at the Tivoli Theatre in Bremen in 1914 before being drafted for military service in 1915 .After World War I he became conductor at the Kammerspiele Hamburg, and was répétiteur and later Kapellmeister at the Cologne Opera under Otto Klemperer between 1919 and 1923.