Revised Edition. Composed by Napoleon Coste (1806-1883). This edition: Paperback/Soft Cover. Sheet music. Gitarren-Archiv (Guitar Archive). Classical. Op. 38. 63 pages. Schott Music #GA34. Published by Schott Music (HL.49010799).
- Artist: Napoleon Coste
- Instruments: guitar
- Format: N
- Genre: Classical
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Schott Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for 25 Etudes, Op. 38 then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 25 Etudes, Op. 38?
- Why buy 25 Etudes, Op. 38 sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 25 Etudes, Op. 38 is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 25 Etudes, Op. 38 sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 25 Etudes, Op. 38 sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 25 Etudes, Op. 38 Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Claude Antoine Jean Georges Napoléon Coste (27 June 1805 – 14 January 1883) was a French classical guitarist and composer.
== Biography ==
Napoléon Coste was born in Amondans (Doubs), near Besançon, France. He was first taught the guitar by his mother, an accomplished player. As a teenager he became a teacher of the instrument and appeared in three concerts in the Franche-Comté. In 1829, at the age of 24, he moved to Paris where he studied under Fernando Sor and quickly established himself as the leading French virtuoso guitarist [source: Ari van Vliet: Napoléon Coste, Biography, 2016] However, the demand for guitarists was in decline and, though his brilliance provided financial stability, he published many of his works by himself, which was customary at the time, apart from finding publishers for his music. As such, he had to fund his publications himself. Napoléon Coste was influenced by the Early Classical-Romantic composers of the time including Hector Berlioz.