Composed by Fernando Sor (1778-1839). Edited by Lucio Matarazzo. Lucio Matarazzo Collection. Preface by Angelo Gilardino. 44 pages. Ut Orpheus #CH 163. Published by Ut Orpheus (UT.CH-163).
- Artist: Fernando Sor
- Instruments: Guitar
- Format: N
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: 3 to 4 weeks
- Publisher: Ut Orpheus
If you’re looking for sheet music for 20 Studies for Guitar then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 20 Studies for Guitar?
- Why buy 20 Studies for Guitar sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 20 Studies for Guitar is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 20 Studies for Guitar sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 20 Studies for Guitar sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 20 Studies for Guitar Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Fernando Sor (bapt. 14 Feb. 1778, died 10 July 1839) was a Spanish classical guitarist and composer. Best known for writing solo classical guitar music, he also composed an opera (at the age of 19), three symphonies, guitar duos, piano music, songs, a Mass, and at least two successful ballets: Cinderella, which received over one hundred performances, and Hercule et Omphale.
Partly because Sor was himself such a classical guitar virtuoso—contemporaries considered him to be the best in the world—he made a point of writing didactic music for players of that instrument of all levels. His Twelve Studies Op. 6, the Twelve Studies Op.