Arranged for Uke. Composed by Rob Mackillop. Solos, Duets and Ensembles, Saddle-stitched, Baroque, Ukulele: Soprano. Style. Book and online audio. 40 pages. Mel Bay Publications, Inc #22128M. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.22128M).
- Artist: Rob Mackillop
- Instruments: Ukulele
- Format: book and online audio
- Genre: Style
- Lead Time: 1 to 2 weeks
- Publisher: Mel Bay Publications, Inc
If you’re looking for sheet music for 20 Spanish Baroque Pieces by Gaspar Sanz Arranged for Uke then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 20 Spanish Baroque Pieces by Gaspar Sanz Arranged for Uke?
- Why buy 20 Spanish Baroque Pieces by Gaspar Sanz Arranged for Uke sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 20 Spanish Baroque Pieces by Gaspar Sanz Arranged for Uke is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 20 Spanish Baroque Pieces by Gaspar Sanz Arranged for Uke sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 20 Spanish Baroque Pieces by Gaspar Sanz Arranged for Uke sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 20 Spanish Baroque Pieces by Gaspar Sanz Arranged for Uke Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Rob MacKillop (born 1959) is a Scottish composer and multi-instrumentalist, specializing in lute, theorbo, vihuela, banjo, ukulele and both classical and Russian guitar. He is an important performer of Early Music in Scotland. He is also a photographer.
Rob MacKillop was born in Dundee, Scotland. After a youthful period of playing the ukulele, MacKillop started teaching himself guitar as a teenager, playing along to records of Muddy Waters and Johnny Winter. When 17 years old, he was asked by his brother-in-law, Angus McFarlane, to play slide guitar on what was claimed to be Scotland’s first punk single, though it was more in the style of pub rock with a Stones/New York Dolls influence. The single was re-released in 2017.In 2001, he was awarded a Churchill Fellowship for his research into medieval Scottish music.