Piano Solo. Composed by Olivier Messiaen (1908-1992). Editions Durand. Classical, Collection, Contemporary, French, Sacred. Score Only. Composed 2001. 188 pages. Editions Durand #DF13230. Published by Editions Durand (HL.50561288).
- Artist: Olivier Messiaen
- Instruments: Piano
- Format: Score Only
- Genre: Classical, Collection, Contemporary, French, Sacred
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Editions Durand
If you’re looking for sheet music for 20 Regards sur l’Enfant-Jesus then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 20 Regards sur l’Enfant-Jesus?
- Why buy 20 Regards sur l’Enfant-Jesus sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 20 Regards sur l’Enfant-Jesus is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 20 Regards sur l’Enfant-Jesus sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 20 Regards sur l’Enfant-Jesus sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 20 Regards sur l’Enfant-Jesus Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Olivier Eugène Prosper Charles Messiaen (UK: , US: , French: [ɔlivje mɛsjɑ̃]; December 10, 1908 – April 27, 1992) was a French composer, organist, and ornithologist, one of the major composers of the 20th century. His music is rhythmically complex; harmonically and melodically he employs a system he called modes of limited transposition, which he abstracted from the systems of material generated by his early compositions and improvisations. He wrote music for chamber ensembles and orchestra, vocal music, as well as for solo organ and piano, and also experimented with the use of novel electronic instruments developed in Europe during his lifetime.
He travelled widely and wrote works inspired by diverse influences ranging from Japanese music, the landscape of Bryce Canyon in Utah and the life of St. Francis of Assisi. He said he perceived colours when he heard certain musical chords (a phenomenon known as synaesthesia in its literal manifestation); combinations of these colours, he said, were important in his compositional process. For a short period Messiaen experimented with the parametrisation associated with “total serialism”, in which field he is often cited as an innovator.