Composed by Julius Klengel (1859-1933). Edition Breitkopf. Romantic. Breitkopf and Haertel #EB-6821. Published by Breitkopf and Haertel (BR.EB-6821).
- Artist: Julius Klengel
- Instruments: 4 cellos
- Format: N
- Genre: Romantic
- Lead Time: 3 to 4 weeks
- Publisher: Breitkopf and Haertel
If you’re looking for sheet music for 2 Pieces Op. 5 then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 2 Pieces Op. 5?
- Why buy 2 Pieces Op. 5 sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 2 Pieces Op. 5 is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 2 Pieces Op. 5 sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 2 Pieces Op. 5 sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 2 Pieces Op. 5 Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Julius Klengel (24 September 1859 – 27 October 1933) was a German cellist who is most famous for his études and solo pieces written for the instrument. He was the brother of Paul Klengel. A member of the Gewandhaus Orchestra at fifteen, he toured extensively throughout Europe as cellist and soloist of the Gewandhaus Quartet. His pupils include Guilhermina Suggia, Emanuel Feuermann, Gregor Piatigorsky and Alexandre Barjansky. See: List of music students by teacher: K to M#Julius Klengel.
== Biography ==
Klengel was born in Leipzig, and studied with Emil Hegar in his youth. His father was a lawyer and an amateur musician, and was friend of Mendelssohn.