Composed by Ole Bull (1810-1880). Published by TrevCo Music Publishing (VC.1298).
- Artist: Ole Bull
- Instruments: flute, oboe, clarinet, bassoon, horn
- Format: N
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: 2 to 3 weeks
- Publisher: TrevCo Music Publishing
If you’re looking for sheet music for 2 Marches then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 2 Marches?
- Why buy 2 Marches sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 2 Marches is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 2 Marches sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 2 Marches sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 2 Marches Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Ole Bornemann Bull (Norwegian pronunciation: [ˈù:lə ˈbʉlː]; 5 February 1810 – 17 August 1880) was a Norwegian virtuoso violinist and composer. According to Robert Schumann, he was on a level with Niccolò Paganini for the speed and clarity of his playing.
== Biography ==
=== Background ===
Bull was born in Bergen, Norway. He was the eldest of ten children of Johan Storm Bull (1787–1838) and Anna Dorothea Borse Geelmuyden (1789–1875). His brother, Georg Andreas Bull became a noted Norwegian architect. He was also the uncle of Edvard Hagerup Bull, Norwegian judge and politician.
His father wished for him to become a minister, but he desired a musical career.