For Harp Solo. Composed by Toshio Hosokawa (1955-). This edition: Saddle stitching. Sheet music. Classical, Japanese. Softcover. Composed 2008-2009. 24 pages. Duration 16′. Schott Music #SJ1173. Published by Schott Music (HL.49017893).
- Artist: Toshio Hosokawa
- Instruments: harp
- Format: Softcover
- Genre: Classical, Japanese
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Schott Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for 2 Japanese Folk Songs and Gesine then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 2 Japanese Folk Songs and Gesine?
- Why buy 2 Japanese Folk Songs and Gesine sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 2 Japanese Folk Songs and Gesine is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 2 Japanese Folk Songs and Gesine sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 2 Japanese Folk Songs and Gesine sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 2 Japanese Folk Songs and Gesine Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Toshio Hosokawa (細川 俊夫, Hosokawa Toshio, born 23 October 1955) is a Japanese composer of contemporary classical music. He studied in Germany but returned to Japan, finding a personal style inspired by classical Japanese music and culture. He has composed operas, the oratorio Voiceless Voice in Hiroshima, and instrumental music.
He was the cofounder and artistic director of a Japanese festival for contemporary music and has been a composer in residence at international festivals such as the Venice Biennale, Lucerne Festival, Warsaw Autumn and Rheingau Musik Festival. His operas premiered at the Munich Biennale and La Monnaie, among others.
== Career ==
Hosokawa was born in Hiroshima. He first studied piano and composition in Tokyo, then from 1976 with Yun Isang at the Berlin University of the Arts.