For Guitar. Composed by Manuel de Falla (1876-1946). Arranged by Siegfried Behrend. Music Sales America. Classical. Book [Softcover]. Composed 2002. 8 pages. Chester Music #CH01810. Published by Chester Music (HL.14010943).
- Artist: Manuel de Falla
- Instruments: Guitar
- Format: Book [Softcover]
- Genre: Classical
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Chester Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for 2 Dances from the Three-Cornered Hat then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 2 Dances from the Three-Cornered Hat?
- Why buy 2 Dances from the Three-Cornered Hat sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 2 Dances from the Three-Cornered Hat is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 2 Dances from the Three-Cornered Hat sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 2 Dances from the Three-Cornered Hat sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 2 Dances from the Three-Cornered Hat Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Manuel de Falla y Matheu (Spanish pronunciation: [maˈnwel ðe ˈfaʎa], 23 November 1876 – 14 November 1946) was a Spanish composer and pianist. Along with Isaac Albéniz, Francisco Tárrega, and Enrique Granados, he was one of Spain’s most important musicians of the first half of the 20th century. He has a claim to being Spain’s greatest composer of the 20th century, although the number of pieces he composed was relatively modest.
== Biography ==
Falla was born Manuel María de los Dolores Falla y Matheu in Cádiz. He was the son of José María Falla, a Valencian, and María Jesús Matheu, from Catalonia.In 1889 he continued his piano lessons with Alejandro Odero and learned the techniques of harmony and counterpoint from Enrique Broca. At age 15 he became interested in literature and journalism and founded the literary magazines El Burlón and El Cascabel.
=== Madrid ===
By 1900 he was living with his family in the capital, where he attended the Real Conservatorio de Música y Declamación.