Composed by Benjamin Carr (1768-1831). Arranged by John Gibson. Classical Period. Set of Parts. 45 pages. JB Linear #EN0263F4. Published by JB Linear (S0.5661).
- Artist: Benjamin Carr
- Instruments: Flute Quartet
- Format: Set of Parts
- Genre: Classical Period
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: JB Linear
If you’re looking for sheet music for 1794! Federal Overture for Flute Quartet then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 1794! Federal Overture for Flute Quartet?
- Why buy 1794! Federal Overture for Flute Quartet sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 1794! Federal Overture for Flute Quartet is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 1794! Federal Overture for Flute Quartet sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 1794! Federal Overture for Flute Quartet sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 1794! Federal Overture for Flute Quartet Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Benjamin Carr (September 12, 1768 – May 24, 1831) was an American composer, singer, teacher, and music publisher.
== Biography ==
Born in London, he was the son of Joseph Carr and older brother of Thomas Carr. He was also the nephew of his namesake Benjamin Carr (1731–80), who ran an instrument-making and repair shop in London for over 20 years.He studied organ with Charles Wesley and composition with Samuel Arnold. In 1793 he traveled to Philadelphia with a stage company, and a year later went with the same company to New York, where he stayed until 1797. Later that year he moved to Philadelphia, where he became a prominent member of the city’s musical life.
He was “decidedly the most important and prolific music publisher in America during the 1790s (as well as one of its most distinguished composers), conducting, in addition to his Philadelphia business, a New York branch from 1794 to 1797, when it was acquired by James Hewitt”. In 1794 he began publishing “a new song every Monday”.