Composed by Reginald Kell (1906-1981). Studies. Instructional book. With technical studies. 24 pages. International Music Co. #1554. Published by International Music Co. (IM.1554).
- Artist: Reginald Kell
- Instruments: clarinet
- Format: instructional book
- Genre: Studies
- Lead Time: 1 to 2 weeks
- Publisher: International Music Co.
If you’re looking for sheet music for 17 Staccato Studies for Clarinet then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 17 Staccato Studies for Clarinet?
- Why buy 17 Staccato Studies for Clarinet sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 17 Staccato Studies for Clarinet is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 17 Staccato Studies for Clarinet sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 17 Staccato Studies for Clarinet sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 17 Staccato Studies for Clarinet Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Reginald Clifford Kell (8 June 1906 – 5 August 1981) was an English clarinettist. He was noted especially for his career as a soloist and chamber music player. He was the principal clarinettist in leading British orchestras, including the London Philharmonic, Philharmonia, and Royal Philharmonic, and was also active as a solo recording artist.
Kell was influential as one of the first clarinettists to employ continuous vibrato to enhance the expressive quality of the instrument. He was also a noted teacher, serving two different appointments at his alma mater, the Royal Academy of Music in London. In 1948 Kell moved to the United States where he pursued a solo career and taught, with pupils including the jazz clarinettist Benny Goodman.
Born in York, England, Kell was awarded a scholarship to the Royal Academy of Music in London in 1929, where he studied with Haydn Draper until 1932.