Compatible with 14 Duets for Trombone. Composed by Joseph De Boismortier, Georg Philipp Telemann (1681-1767), Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750), Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791), and George Frideric Handel (1685-1759). Edited by Joseph Alessi Michael Sachs. Arranged by Joseph Alessi Michael Sachs. SWS. Back To School. With Standard notation. Carl Fischer Music #WF75. Published by Carl Fischer Music (CF.WF75).
- Artist: Joseph De Boismortier
- Instruments: Trumpet
- Format: N
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: 1 to 2 weeks
- Publisher: Carl Fischer Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for 14 Duets For Trumpet then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 14 Duets For Trumpet?
- Why buy 14 Duets For Trumpet sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 14 Duets For Trumpet is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 14 Duets For Trumpet sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 14 Duets For Trumpet sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 14 Duets For Trumpet Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Joseph Bodin de Boismortier (23 December 1689 – 28 October 1755) was a French baroque composer of instrumental music, cantatas, opéra-ballets, and vocal music. Boismortier was one of the first composers to have no patrons: having obtained a royal licence for engraving music in 1724, he made enormous sums of money by publishing his music for sale to the public.
== Biography ==
The Boismortier family moved from the composer’s birthplace in Thionville (in Lorraine) to the town of Metz where he received his musical education from Joseph Valette de Montigny, a well-known composer of motets. The Boismortier family then followed Montigny and moved to Perpignan in 1713 where Boismortier found employment in the Royal Tobacco Control.
Boismortier married Marie Valette, the daughter of a rich goldsmith and a relative of his teacher Montigny. In 1724 Boismortier and his wife moved to Paris where he began a prodigious composition career, writing for many instruments and voices. He was prolific: his first works appeared in Paris in 1724, and by 1747 he had published more than 100 works in various vocal and instrumental combinations.