For Violin and Basso Continuo (Violoncello ad lib.). Composed by Antonio Vivaldi (1678-1741). Edited by Willi Hillemann. Arranged by Willi Hillemann. This edition: Saddle stitching. Sheet music. Edition Schott. Classical, Collection. Op. 2. 64 pages. Schott Music #ED4213. Published by Schott Music (HL.49004701).
- Artist: Antonio Vivaldi
- Instruments: Violin
- Format: N
- Genre: Classical, Collection
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Schott Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for 12 Sonatas, Op. 2 – Book 2 then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 12 Sonatas, Op. 2 – Book 2?
- Why buy 12 Sonatas, Op. 2 – Book 2 sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 12 Sonatas, Op. 2 – Book 2 is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 12 Sonatas, Op. 2 – Book 2 sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 12 Sonatas, Op. 2 – Book 2 sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 12 Sonatas, Op. 2 – Book 2 Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Antonio Lucio Vivaldi (UK: , US: ; Italian: [anˈtɔːnjo ˈluːtʃo viˈvaldi] (listen); 4 March 1678 – 28 July 1741) was an Italian Baroque composer, virtuoso violinist, teacher, impresario, and Roman Catholic priest. Born in Venice, the capital of the Venetian Republic, Vivaldi is regarded as one of the greatest Baroque composers, and his influence during his lifetime was widespread across Europe, being paramount in the development of Johann Sebastian Bach’s instrumental music. He composed many instrumental concertos, for the violin and a variety of other musical instruments, as well as sacred choral works and more than forty operas. His best-known work is a series of violin concertos known as the Four Seasons.
Many of his compositions were written for the all-female music ensemble of the Ospedale della Pietà, a home for abandoned children. Vivaldi had worked there as a Catholic priest for 18 months and was employed there from 1703 to 1715 and from 1723 to 1740. Vivaldi also had some success with expensive stagings of his operas in Venice, Mantua and Vienna.