Composed by Austin Frederic. Arranged by Reese Blaskowski. Christmas. Score, Set of Parts. 26 pages. Published by Reese Blaskowski (S0.225047).
- Artist: Austin Frederic
- Instruments: Brass Quintet,Drum Set
- Format: Score,Set of Parts
- Genre: Christmas
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Reese Blaskowski
If you’re looking for sheet music for 12 Days of Christmas – Brass Quintet then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 12 Days of Christmas – Brass Quintet?
- Why buy 12 Days of Christmas – Brass Quintet sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 12 Days of Christmas – Brass Quintet is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 12 Days of Christmas – Brass Quintet sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 12 Days of Christmas – Brass Quintet sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 12 Days of Christmas – Brass Quintet Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Frederic William Austin (30 March 1872 – 10 April 1952) was an English baritone singer, a musical teacher and composer in the period 1905–30. He is best remembered for his restoration and production of The Beggar’s Opera by John Gay and Johann Christoph Pepusch, and its sequel, Polly, in 1920–23. Austin was the older brother of the composer Ernest Austin (1874–1947).
The standard melody for the carol “The Twelve Days of Christmas” was published by Austin in 1909. He arranged a traditional folk melody, adding a two-bar motif for “Five gold rings”. He also altered the lyric, adding “on” at the beginning of each verse.
== Training and early career ==
Born Frederick William Austin in Poplar, Middlesex on 30 March 1872 the son of William and Elizabeth Austin, his father was a shirt tailor.