Sonatas 6-10. Composed by Godfrey Finger. Edited by Bernhard Paeuler. Sheet music. Op. 3. Amadeus Verlag #BP 329. Published by Amadeus Verlag (M7.BP-329).
- Artist: Godfrey Finger
- Instruments: treble recorder (flute, oboe) and basso continuo
- Format: N
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: 4 to 6 weeks
- Publisher: Amadeus Verlag
If you’re looking for sheet music for 10 Sonatas op. 3 then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 10 Sonatas op. 3?
- Why buy 10 Sonatas op. 3 sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 10 Sonatas op. 3 is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 10 Sonatas op. 3 sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 10 Sonatas op. 3 sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 10 Sonatas op. 3 Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Gottfried Finger (ca. 1655-6 – buried 31 August 1730), also Godfrey Finger, was a Moravian Baroque composer. He was also a virtuoso on the viol, and many of his compositions were for the instrument. He also wrote operas. Finger was born in Olomouc, modern-day Czech Republic, and worked for the court of James II of England before becoming a freelance composer. The fact that Finger owned a copy of the musical score of the work Chelys by the Flemish composer Carolus Hacquart suggests that the two composers may have worked together in England.
After a contest in London to set William Congreve’s The Judgement of Paris as an opera, in which Finger came in fourth place, he left England and moved to Germany.