Composed by Flor Peeters. Organ (Solo). Modern. Sheet Music. Edition Peters #EP66499. Published by Edition Peters (PE.EP66499).
- Artist: Flor Peeters
- Instruments: organ
- Format: Sheet Music
- Genre: Modern
- Lead Time: 3 to 4 weeks
- Publisher: Edition Peters
If you’re looking for sheet music for 10 Preludes on Old Flemish Carols then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 10 Preludes on Old Flemish Carols?
- Why buy 10 Preludes on Old Flemish Carols sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 10 Preludes on Old Flemish Carols is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 10 Preludes on Old Flemish Carols sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 10 Preludes on Old Flemish Carols sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 10 Preludes on Old Flemish Carols Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Flor Peeters (Baron Peeters) (4 July 1903 – 4 July 1986) was a Belgian composer, organist and academic teacher. He was director of the Convervatorium in Antwerp, Belgium, and organist at Mechelen Cathedral from 1923 to his death in 1986.
== Biography ==
Born and raised in the village of Tielen (in the Kempen region, just on the Belgian side of the Belgian-Dutch border), Peeters was the youngest child in a family of eleven. When sixteen years old, he began his studies at the Lemmens Institute in Mechelen (since moved to Leuven), which was named after the nineteenth-century organist Jacques-Nicolas Lemmens. At this college, Peeters’s teachers were Lodewijk Mortelmans, Jules Van Nuffel and Oscar Depuydt. Depuydt was well known at the time for his collaboration with the Desmet brothers on the first set of Gregorian accompaniments produced by the Lemmens Institute.
Peeters would later collaborate with Van Nuffel and the institute’s other professors, to produce the Nova Organi Harmonia.