Schirmer Library of Classics Volume 1479 Organ Solo. Composed by Francois Clement Theodore Dubois (1837-1924). Edited by F Harker. Organ Collection. Classical, Contemporary. 48 pages. G. Schirmer #LB1479. Published by G. Schirmer (HL.50259520).
- Artist: Francois Clement Theodore Dubois
- Instruments: Organ
- Format: N
- Genre: Classical, Contemporary
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: G. Schirmer
If you’re looking for sheet music for 10 Pieces then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 10 Pieces?
- Why buy 10 Pieces sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 10 Pieces is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 10 Pieces sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 10 Pieces sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 10 Pieces Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
FranÃ§ois-ClÃ©ment ThÃ©odore Dubois (24 August 1837 EE 11 June 1924) was a French composer, organist, and music teacher.
== Biography ==
ThÃ©odore Dubois was born in Rosnay in Marne. He studied first under Louis Fanart (the choirmaster at Reims Cathedral) and later at the Paris Conservatoire under Ambroise Thomas. He won the Prix de Rome in 1861. In 1868, he became choirmaster at the Church of the Madeleine, and in 1871 took over from CÃ©sar Franck as choirmaster at the Basilica of Sainte-Clotilde. In 1877, Dubois returned to the Church of the Madeleine, succeeding Camille Saint-SaÃ«ns as organist there. From 1871 he taught at the Paris Conservatoire, where his pupils included Pierre de BrÃ©ville, Guillaume Couture, Gabrielle Ferrari, Gustave Doret, Paul Dukas, Achille Fortier, Xavier Leroux, AlbÃ©ric Magnard, ÃEdouard Risler, Guy Ropartz, Spyridon Samaras, and Florent Schmitt.