Score. Composed by Gyorgy Ligeti (1923-2006). This edition: Saddle stitching. Sheet music. Edition Schott. Classical. Study Score. Composed 1968. 36 pages. Duration 15′. Schott Music #ED6304. Published by Schott Music (HL.49006169).
- Artist: Gyorgy Ligeti
- Instruments: Woodwind Quintet
- Format: Study Score
- Genre: Classical
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Schott Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for 10 Pieces then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 10 Pieces?
- Why buy 10 Pieces sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 10 Pieces is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 10 Pieces sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 10 Pieces sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 10 Pieces Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
György Sándor Ligeti (; Hungarian: Ligeti György Sándor [ˈliɡɛti ˈɟørɟ ˈʃaːndor]; 28 May 1923 – 12 June 2006) was a Hungarian-Austrian composer of contemporary classical music. He has been described as “one of the most important avant-garde composers in the latter half of the twentieth century” and “one of the most innovative and influential among progressive figures of his time”.Born in Transylvania, Romania, he lived in the Hungarian People’s Republic before emigrating to Austria in 1956. He became an Austrian citizen in 1968. In 1973 he became professor of composition at the Hamburg Hochschule für Musik und Theater, where he worked until retiring in 1989. He died in Vienna in 2006.
Restricted in his musical style by the authorities of Communist Hungary, only when he reached the west in 1956 could Ligeti fully realise his passion for avant-garde music and develop new compositional techniques. After experimenting with electronic music in Cologne, his breakthrough came with orchestral works such as Atmosphères, for which he used a technique he later dubbed micropolyphony.