For Solo Flute. Composed by Gary Schocker. Solo part. With Standard notation. Duration 20 minutes. Theodore Presser Company #114-41064. Published by Theodore Presser Company (PR.114410640).
- Artist: Gary Schocker
- Instruments: Flute(s)
- Format: solo part
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: 1 to 2 weeks
- Publisher: Theodore Presser Company
If you’re looking for sheet music for 10 Etudes then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 10 Etudes?
- Why buy 10 Etudes sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 10 Etudes is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 10 Etudes sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 10 Etudes sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 10 Etudes Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Gary Schocker (born October 18, 1959) is an American flutist, composer, and pianist who has performed with the New York Philharmonic (at age 15, in a nationally televised Young People’s Concert), the Philadelphia Orchestra, the New Jersey Symphony, the Dallas Symphony, the West German Sinfonia, and I Solisti Italiani. He has toured and taught in Colombia, Panama, Canada, Australia, Taiwan, Japan, Germany, France, and Italy.
== Composing ==
He is the most-published living composer of flute music with over 200 works in print. Flutist James Galway premiered his three-movement concerto Green Places at Ireland’s Adair Festival and has also performed this work with the New Jersey Symphony. In 2015, classical guitarist Jason Vieaux and harpist Yolanda Kondonassis commissioned Schocker’s “Hypnotized”, a five-movement work for guitar and harp which can be heard on their recording, Together.
Schocker has composed sonatas for piano, oboe, bassoon, clarinet, horn, and two pianos, as well as works for flute, many songs, theatrical works, and children’s musicals. His musicals, written with Barbara Campbell, include Far from the Madding Crowd and The Awakening, both of which can be heard on Original Cast Recordings.