Composed by John Jacob Niles (1892-1980). Vocal Collection. Christmas and Sacred. Songbook. With vocal melody and piano accompaniment. 24 pages. G. Schirmer #ED1544. Published by G. Schirmer (HL.50327200).
- Artist: John Jacob Niles
- Instruments: Piano
- Format: songbook
- Genre: Christmas and Sacred
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: G. Schirmer
If you’re looking for sheet music for 10 Christmas Carols from the Southern Appalachian Mountains then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 10 Christmas Carols from the Southern Appalachian Mountains?
- Why buy 10 Christmas Carols from the Southern Appalachian Mountains sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 10 Christmas Carols from the Southern Appalachian Mountains is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 10 Christmas Carols from the Southern Appalachian Mountains sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 10 Christmas Carols from the Southern Appalachian Mountains sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 10 Christmas Carols from the Southern Appalachian Mountains Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
John Jacob Niles (April 28, 1892 – March 1, 1980) was an American composer, singer and collector of traditional ballads. Called the “Dean of American Balladeers,” Niles was an important influence on the American folk music revival of the 1950s and 1960s, with Odetta, Joan Baez, Burl Ives, Peter, Paul and Mary and Bob Dylan, among others, recording his songs.
== Biography ==
Born in Louisville, Kentucky, Niles learned music theory from his mother, and began writing down folk music as a teenager. He became a serious student of Appalachian folk music by transcribing traditional songs from oral sources while an itinerant employee of the Burroughs Corporation in eastern Kentucky, from 1910 to 1917. After serving in the U.S. Army Air Service during World War I, in which he was injured, he studied music in France, first in Lyon, then in Paris at the Schola Cantorum, also meeting Gertrude Stein. Returning to the United States in 1920, he continued his studies at the Cincinnati Conservatory of Music working there with Ralph Lyford. He sang opera in Chicago and folk songs on early radio.