(Ten Catalan Folksongs). Composed by Miguel Llobet (1878-1938). Music Sales America. Classical, Latin, Spanish. Book [Softcover]. 16 pages. Union Musical Ediciones #UMG20372. Published by Union Musical Ediciones (HL.14019270).
- Artist: Miguel Llobet
- Instruments: Guitar
- Format: Book [Softcover]
- Genre: Classical, Latin, Spanish
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Union Musical Ediciones
If you’re looking for sheet music for 10 Canciones Populares Cantalanas then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 10 Canciones Populares Cantalanas?
- Why buy 10 Canciones Populares Cantalanas sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 10 Canciones Populares Cantalanas is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 10 Canciones Populares Cantalanas sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 10 Canciones Populares Cantalanas sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 10 Canciones Populares Cantalanas Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Miguel Llobet Solés (18 October 1878 – 22 February 1938) was a classical guitarist, born in Barcelona, Spain. Llobet was a renowned virtuoso who toured Europe and America extensively. He made well known arrangements of Catalan folk songs for the solo guitar, made famous arrangements for the guitar of the piano compositions of Isaac Albéniz, arrangements immortalized by Andrés Segovia, and was also the composer of original works.
== Biography ==
Some details of Llobet’s biography are confused and contradictory. The son of a gilder, he was baptized in the month of his birth in the church of Sant Just i Pastor on the Carrer de la Palma de Sant Just, the street where he spent his boyhood, just a few streets from the Carrer Gignàs, which (from 1884 through 1885) was the residence of his eventual teacher Francisco Tárrega. He was trained as an artist, revealing a talent for painting, and continued to paint throughout his life. His earliest musical training was on the violin and the piano.